Planning a Uganda Safari
Have you ever thought of having a unforgettable moment in life? Have you ever dreamed of going to Africa to see a real safari? Do you want to see over 352 out of 700 surviving mountain gorillas that live in Uganda plus other species of flora and fauna coupled with over 9 species of primates that live in Uganda such as chimpanzee? Taking a gorilla safari in Uganda is truly a once in a lifetime experience that you will enjoy and memorize through out your life. However, for every successful safari adventure, you need to make sure that you do it right.
Choosing the Right Tour Operator
To organize a memorable safari in Africa, you will need to work with a company that plans safari vacations for people. There are several Uganda tour Companies that have experts in organizing trip vacations. These tour operation businesses commonly referred to as “tours and travel” specialize in various offering different safaris in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania and Rwanda.
Each tour operator has their own unique and special discoveries for you to enjoy.From common safari trails to uniquely created new adventure trails, there are endless options to choose from.
There are many safari options available for a traveler interested in discovering Uganda. These include the popular gorilla safaris, wildlife safaris, chimpanzee trekking tours, rafting adventures etc. You can also decide to create a tailor made trip that will include different interests.
Top Things to See
There are lots of things to do and see in Uganda. The most popular things to see and do include;
- Would you like to see the mountain gorillas in Africa? Take a gorilla trek to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest. In Uganda, you are sure to see some of the giant silver back dominating the other gorillas by pounding their chest in the middle of the beautiful, unspoiled rainforest.
- Do not forget to drive through the Ishasha Region to see the unique tree climbing lions that are found in only Queen Elizabeth National Park. It is common that these lions can be seen up in the trees sitting gracefully on the fig tree branches with no care in the world.
- Visit the Source of the Nile in Jinja
- Take short excursions to Jinja, Kampala or Entebbe
- Trek to the top of the Magherita Peak on the famed mountains of the moon in Western Uganda.
Whether you want to spend two days exploring Bwindi Gorilla Forest National Park or four days at Murchison Park Falls, traveling along the Nile you are sure to have an amazing vacation and stories to tell. Be sure to visit us for more information about your safari vacation and you sure wont regret it.